My name is Kyle Liao and I’m a HS student from NYC. In the past few months I have attended hackathons, worked on projects, and started a Hack Club at my School.
- ITF+(through school)
- Python: including discord.py
- Web Dev: flask, html, css, simple.css, hugo, purecss.io.
- Arduino: C++ on the uno
- Occasionally post on instagram reels @thekyleliao.
Edison Hack Club
- Hosting workshops every other week in person
- Collaborative Club Programming Projects: working on it!
- Planning events for fundraising so we can run game jams and hackathons at Edison.
@thekyleliao on social media. feel free to dm me
- Competed in 6 hackathons as of 7/16/2022.
- Won 1st Place at Code Overflow2022(Brooklyn Tech’s in-person hackathon) for an arduino dyslexia hardware hack.
- Won 2nd Place at HackPHS(Hack Princeton High School’s in-person hackathon) for an arduino based dyscalculia hack.
- Won Most Impactful at HSIO2022(virtual hackathon hosted by Ohio State University) for an OSINT research and awareness project.
- Volunteer at ENGin, an online penpal program between English-Speaking and Ukranian students from 2021-2022.
- 4.0 GPA at TAEHS, AP WORLD(5), SAT(1490), PSAT(1410), 100% on the NYS CHEMISTRY REGENTS, NHS and SkillsUSA member.
- Interned at Liberatory Learners through SYEP developing the cosmickitty.space site and plastic bot. Created and organized a 600+ person email list. Built business and organizational relationships through outreach.
- Started an active Hack Club at TAEHS. 70+ members, 50% attendence rate, bringing CS/SE exposure and opportunity to a school that doesn’t have much of it.